ADRENALINE 2019 AFTER MOVIE
ADRENALINE is synonymous with being ‘The Cultural, Arts and Sports Youth Fest of Mangalore’. ADRENALINE 2020, to be held from 19th to 22nd February, will provide a platform for college students to compete in an array of cultural, sport, fine arts and literary events. We are inviting students from over 160 colleges that are situated in Karnataka, Kerala, Goa and Maharashtra. We expect more than 4000 students on each day of the fest.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 15 February,2020
• The organizers reserve the right to close registrations when all slots have been taken.
• Spot entries will be allowed at the sole discretion of the event organizers, depending on the availability of the slots & on first come, first serve basis only.
• A participant whose registration fee has been paid will get priority over one that hasn’t paid the fee, when limited slots are available.
• Registration can be done in TWO ways:
o College (Bulk) Registration (Excluding sports)
o Individual Registration (Excluding sports)
• For Registration contact
o Libnus Varghese: +91 6261741885
o Sunanda Nandika: +91 9884095499
1. Cultural, Literary, Fine arts, Non-venue, Informal.
2. Battle of Bands
All the above registrations happen separately.
Registration for each of these is again divided into
₹3000/- for Cultural, Literary, Fine Arts, Non venue and Informal.
This means you can participate in multiple events and get a slot in all the other events of the category ( even the ones you don’t mention in the form while registering) until those slots are filled by individual registrations.
₹2000/- for sports
₹100/- per member of the team for a single event.
Battle of bands- ₹500/-
Registration can be done by the following ways:
1. Cash paid at the Adrenaline work station of the college ( Opposite Block B and Psychiatry Ward)
ABOUT THIS VENUE:
Father Muller Medical College, located about a kilometre from the National Highway-17 at Kankanady in Mangalore, is a religious minority educational institution forming a part of the Father Muller Charitable Institutions. It is famous for being one of the oldest hospitals in Mangalore.